I did a whole lot of reading towards the end of 2016 and below you’ll find a few of my favorites. Towards the end of the year, I really tried to read more non-medical and self help type books since that’s usually what I’m drawn towards and I’ve always thought of reading as a way to broaden my horizons.
- Born a Crime by Trevor Noah
- Hillbilly Elegy by J.D. Vance
- The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
- Quiet by Susan Cain
- What I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
- The Book of Unknown Americans by Cristina Henríquez
- Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur
- Things I Should Have Said by Amjad Hajyassin
- Marie Claire featuring Gina Rodriguez
- Teen Vogue featuring Rowan Blanchard and Yara Shahidi
Enjoy! What are you all reading these days?
One thought on “2016 reading round-up”
I’ve been recommending “the smell of other people’s houses” by Bonnie-Sue Hitchcock to everyone lately!
Love the list! I’ve had The Last Lecture on my bookshelf for a while now. Need to find an afternoon to read it.
LikeLiked by 1 person